One of the best ways to learn the Hebrew alphabet is to use the alphabet song. But this twist on the song incorporates "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" in order to better remember the alphabet. "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" is the song that most English speakers learn their alphabet to, so why wouldn't it work with the Hebrew "Aleph-Bet"? The Aleph Bet has 22 letters which are all consonants. Get more details here. There are actually three videos here, the first is slow. The second if medium speed, and the last one is sung fast.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades